Hit me again April 4, 2024

 

She checks out by blog so often during the day, I wonder if she has any time to do her job.

At least, I think it’s her, or perhaps some new ally she had taken up with.

Hundreds of hits a day ever since she moved north, making me wonder just what it is she is up to, whether it is a good sign or bad.

There are interruptions, times when I think she’s finally had enough, but just when I think we’re going back to the pre-move days when she merely checked on what I posted that day, the site get deluged again, and almost minute by minute reading of postings that go all the way back to when I established the site in 2012, sometimes apparently dwelling on my more provocative last postings (2014 to 2017) which she apparently understands are about her, even when not labeled as such.

Again, I’m not certain it’s actually her since her actual IP address tends to show up only in the early morning hours, and the remaining hits come from places like Singapore, Council Bluffs or some place in Virginia.

I can only guess at what she is thinking by what she looks at, since unlike the “good ole days” she’s posted no poetry blog to hint at her thought process. If she has a blog of that kind, I’m unaware of it, and I’ve made no attempt to find out, checking out only her Facebook page and her YouTube video page once a day for an update. On occasion, she posts a picture on Facebook but has not posted a video since before she relocated north.

All this activity -- often more than 500 hits a day – is relatively new. As pointed out, prior to this and her announcement to relocate, her hits were regular, but limited largely to what I post each day.

What all this means, I can’t say.

Again, she might not be the person who is actually hitting my site, but someone new dedicated to helping her (or saving her from her big bad stalker) in much the way our former temporary boss was dedicated to helping her against her Brooklyn stalker way back when.

There is no information.

I do not think her move has anything to do with me, and yet the hundreds of hits on my blogs each day says something, even if I’m not savvy enough to understand what.


email to Al Sullivan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dumb and dumber on Columbia U April 18, 2024

Twenty First Century Man Jan. 22, 2024

Journal 2024