Mixed messages again july 23, 2024

 


she pulled the link to her YouTube site off her Facebook page

I can't be certain as to why but as I said prior to this the medium is the message and I am going to assume she might be sending a message that my contemporary posts have gone too far for her comfort.

 so I'm going to cease posting on my poetry site for a while until things cool off

unfortunately I have no way of knowing if this is actually anything to do with me or my posts it may be someone else in her life she is trying to avoid and if so I may never know when it is safe to post again

despite her sudden Purge her Facebook page again, the link to her videos exist elsewhere and so I can continue to follow her exploits. I simply refused to subscribe to her channel again in an excess of caution since I do not know what she is thinking.

I'll also keep posting novel chapters but not to my poetry page and will continue to post these contemporary essays and poems on my contemporary journal page if she wants to see them she can find them easily enough this however will seize my update of old poetry notebook stuff at least for the time being

as said she may not have gutted her Facebook page on my account she didn't move for reasons of her own though the parade of hits over the last week from sites in her town she lives in now May not have been her but someone she told about my pages all the more reason to slow things down with her anything is possible and it is scary to assume anything for sure



email to Al Sullivan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dumb and dumber on Columbia U April 18, 2024

Journal 2024

Poetry Journal Feb. 12. 2024